This is the place to delve deeply into topics that can’t easily be covered in a 30-minute podcast. If you’re here, you’ve made the commitment to improve your communication skills and make your relationships the best they can be!
Online Course #1: Kicking Poly Drama in Its Ass
Whether you are monogamous, a flavor of non-monogamous or polyamorous, it’s likely that drama has made its way into your relationship at some point. And after spending the last two years touring the country and teaching the 60-minute Kicking Poly Drama on Its Ass course, Cunning Minx and LustyGuy are thrilled to be offering this expanded, online course that really gets down into those kinks and crevices where relationship drama hides.
Now, for the first time ever, Minx and Lusty Guy are making their smash hit Kicking Poly Drama in the Ass class available as an expanded online course! In it, you’ll learn:
- Why a user manual is essential to a healthy relationship
- Three secrets to courageous communication
- Three quick steps to kick drama in the ass
- One key sentence to bring up an issue without sparking drama
Your online course is parsed into five modules, each of which is comprised of a video chock full of ideas, tips, situations and step-by-step instructions for reducing and avoiding relationship drama as well as review PDFs and homework templates.
This expanded, 90-minute video course is not available anywhere else. If you were to travel to take the abbreviated conference version of this class, you’d have to spend over $1,000 to pay for air fare, conference admission, hotel and meals, not to mention taking time off work in order to get to the event!
What will you get?
Instead, this online course offers more detailed content than ever presented before, including:
- 90 total minutes of engaging video instruction delivered in five easy modules
- PDF reviews of every module
- Course worksheets (including the user manual template!)
- A student community forum to discuss real time issues and implement techniques
To hire Minx and Lusty Guy to give this expanded content would cost over $500 privately, but you can get this entire online course and community access for just $99!